Saturday 17 November 2007

Consideration of Cyberspace

Cyberspace enter people's common life nowadays. It is amazing to communicate with friends who were in the other parts of word. For example: I use ichat or Skype connect with my friends whose in China. When I talk with them, my body and my mind was separate in some extent. My body is sitting in UK, but my mind is flying back to China. My eyes look the window of computer, my mind was thinking the matter, which happened far from me. But my body was still at home.
It is interesting that this kind of things happened frequently. Cyberspace has entered into common life. This means: the use of internet strengthenthe communication between people and society.
But some people argued, internet will lead people's psychological well-being dropped. It is report that people who often use chat tools and e-mail, always feel loneliness. They contact with family and friends declined. Therefore, the internet brings convenience to people, but in the other hand, it can't instead the face to face communication between people.

No comments: